I had the pleasure of interviewing one of our customers, Kat, the Founder of Nude Nutrition where we discussed how her coaching business was fully booked within 2 weeks of starting our training programme.
Katherine is the founder of Nude Nutrition, on a mission to free people from food obsessions, break free from diet culture, and find a happy and peaceful relationship with food. She is a non-diet Registered Dietitian, offering online courses and private Intuitive Eating coaching from a Health at Every Size (HAES) perspective. This means she never encourages deprivation or banning of certain foods. Instead, she helps people to recognise the damaging effects of diet culture, build trust in their own body’s inner wisdom about how to truly nourish themselves so that they can free up brain space to live a more fulfilling life.
Here’s what we cover in the interview…
- Kat’s inspirational story behind starting Nude Nutrition, a nutrition-based coaching business
- How Kat’s coaching business markets and gets coaching clients online
- How Kat’s nutrition coaching business was fully booked out within 2 weeks
- Why becoming spoiled with enquiries gives you the confidence to increase your prices
- How Kat is speaking to Journalists and growing her authority online
- Why getting love from Google is so important to Kat and is contributing to her success
- The importance of getting sites to talk about you and link to your website (backlinks)
- Kat’s experience with our training programme, Influential Brand Accelerator
Kat shares her advice on how to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself online :
Going with your gut and passion as that’s what you need to drive you through the toughness of growing a business. If there’s an underlying passion there, then that will always help you to keep driving and moving forward. If you want to create a brand that fits your lifestyle, it’s important to think about who you are, what your experiences are, what you love, what you bring to the table and what your qualifications are and rolling with that. It’s key to find your root, and come from that. That’s why I’ve built up my authority. I didn’t mean to, I was just authentic to myself and the people I wanted to help.
You can find Kat at: